Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Are you fun, or a pain in the arse?

I don't know about you, but I love hanging out with fun people

You know, those who make me laugh, who are playful, those who laugh at themselves.

I used to be a pain in the arse (#fact), but now I'm fun.

Now: 

I high-five.

I sing silly songs about objects.

I wrestle.

I play 'who can throw _____ the farthest?' 

I dance to 'Nutbush City Limits' on the grass.

People like hanging out with fun people. 

Not pains in the arses who find the shit bits in everything. Who sulk in the corner. Who won't go swimming because their hair will get wet. Who won't have a go at something. Who "don't dance".

As my aunt Mary said to me, over and over again, until I listened: "Take those high heels off"...

If you do, you'll become a much more adorable person, which will make it easy for people to fall in love and stay in love with you.

1 comment:

  1. I'm 46 and I think I'm still acting like I'm 16 (though the dancing anywhere still requires alcoholic assistance but almost always barefoot). Hardly ever wear heels and constantly sing songs about objects. I still try to have fun wherever (sometimes to the point friends' partners have nicknamed me Trouble). I do not enjoy pains in the arse ever!

    ReplyDelete